My friend Brittany Marvel and I have been training for the Ogden half marathon for months now! Today we did it, and we survived. We just missed our goal for under two hours, but we were pretty darn close. I am proud of us! Thanks Brit for keeping me going, I know you could have smoked me, but I'm glad you stuck with me! It was awesome! And thanks mom dad and Nan for coming to support me!




6 comments:
Good job! What an accomplishment. You are one amazing woman. I wish i looked that good after running 4 miles let alone 13!! That is awesome!
congrats! way to go.
Woohoo!!!!
Congrats Emily! Way to go!
you go girl! lol.. i think with working, being a mom, wife and training for this thing..you definitely kicked my butt. can we say superwoman? p.s. love ragan's sponge curlers.:)
Way to go Em! I am so proud of you. Great time too. Good luck with the scrapbooking. I think I like Emily's Embellishments.
Post a Comment