yeah the name game is officially over and the winner is....
Mayci Debra Julander
I know it hasn't even made the lists before, but we thought of it and it just clicked. I love it when that finally happens. And I love having a name to call her instead of the baby! Also I love that I am finally under 100 days on the count down. This pregnancy is dragging. I already feel a bit on the whale-ish side. I can't believe I have three months to expand my waist line. I can't imagine it getting much bigger! Oh well, she will be well worth it! I love babies. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.




9 comments:
I love that you have an official name and you still have 100 days of pregnancy left. We can never commit until we are literally walking out the hospital doors. Way to be on top of it.
Beautiful name! The name game is soooo hard. I'm sure you look beautiful, Em, even with your expanding waistline. :)
Love the name.
Emily, I can't imagine my belly 3 months from now...it is impossible to me that my stomach can handle any more growth.
I think you look great by the way. I am jealous that you aren't popping all over the place like I am.
It's the final count down...I have a little over a hundred days??? Oh my gosh, I still have so much to do to get ready for the little guy. I don't even know where he's going to sleep.
Congratulations on picking a name! That's so exciting!!! And since you think you're so huge, you should post a picture cuz I want to see you. :) I know about that dragging, but hopefully I have no more than two weeks left. Yay for babies!!!
Em, I love it! Darling name. We are still playing the name game. Although we may have decided... We will see. We need to hang out some time! I wanna see your cute prego belly, which prob isn't as big as you feel. I've had people tell me i look like I'm ready to pop and then when I tell them when I'm due they are like "are you having twins?". You so gotta love people!!
LOVE the name! I excited for you guys.
I LOVE that name! It's always nice to have a name... makes things seem more real. I think you look darling and the time will fly by. Can't wait to see little Mayci!
I love the name and the cute different spelling! Congrats
Mom and I love the name too. Mom especially smiled when she saw the middle name!! Love you guys!!
DAD
Post a Comment