Monday, August 17, 2009

It's been too long!

We went to Bear Lake last weekend hoping for some sunshine and boating fun...but we got rained out. This didn't keep Pete and Tim from getting in the icy water! Here they are checking for some sunshine to help them out...unsuccessful they were not deterred!
Entering the water! You can tell by their clenched cheeks, I mean shoulders :) that it was a little chilly!


This is them coming out of the water! Crazy enough they went right back in and took a little swim! They were the only ones to brave the water this trip!
Lucky for us my sister Amy lives in Laketown and she saved us by letting us go horse back riding at the Laketown Rodeo Arena! The kids loved it. Tim & Emma even tried to get bucked off! :) Emma didn't know to keep her legs forward when she was riding behind Tim. She kicked Jazzy in the flanks one too many times! The held on like true cowboys though and no one was hurt!







This one for me is bittersweet for me. I actually hate the xbox but the picture of the boys hanging out is to cute to pass up!


We went to see great grandma Lange and spent the day playing in Aunt Melinda's pool! Grandma was taking the pics, I wish I had gotten some of us with her...next time!


Dal and Ray at Emma's b-day party. Dal looks like he has a gotee (however you spell that!)



This boating trip was quite a while ago, but way fun, I had to share! Thanks J and Whitnie! We had a blast! This is J and Whit celebrating after J finally conquered the wakeboard! According to J "it's been years in the making"

Dal was our flag boy! He was lovin' it!

My attempt at awesomeness on the wakeboard!


Pete lookin' dead sexy on the knee board!



Tubin' with the kiddos!

Me and my mad skills on the knee board! (J/K)


This is what my sweet girl looks like when I let her dress herself!

I just love this one, because it's so sweet. Ragan can't live without her nails painted!

2 comments:

Sarah and Pedro Granja said...

Em, I loved all your pictures!!! Thanks for the update. :) Your kids are adoreable and awesome, and I miss them like crazy. I wish I could be there for the fun Utah summer to hang out with ya'll, but I guess just seeing the pictures will have to do for now. Looks like everything was a blast, even the freezing cold water! :) I love you!

MNM: Mangum Family said...

I love the last one of Pete painting Ragan's nails. Daddy's really are just big softies!

My Babies!